Senior Mobile Developer - iOS
***Only for those who can join immediately***
***Applicants who are non-local need to relocate before start date***
***Applicants must have excellent Communication Skills***
Project Role: Senior Mobile Developer iOS
Work Experience : 5-9 years
Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
Location : Bestech Business Tower, Sector-66, Mohali (Punjab)
Project Role Description : Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable iOS code. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization. Build and deliver our iOS apps in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance. Own the development, testing, and maintenance of native apps on different mobile platforms, their respective OS versions, and devices. Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis. Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features. Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Technical Experience :
- Atleast 5+ years of mobile software development.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, different versions of iOS and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch” etc.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as Bluetooth framework
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Strong understanding of Apple HIG’s- Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with mobile UI design patterns, security, performance and usability.
- Knowledge on how to implement and manage RESTful API’s.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: code reviews, continuous-deployment, automated testing.
Professional Attributes :
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) should be able to drive, lead and articulate well on CAB calls, client meetings, MIM calls, etc
- Proactively own responsibilities and accountability for day to day operations
- Take ownership of tasks/activities proactively without the need for directions from supervisor
- An ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good time management skills
- An ability to follow processes
- Strong documentation skills
- Maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization's Leadership, key stakeholders, and associates regarding cloud & information security activities.
Experience working with native iOS development (Cocoa Touch). Good understanding of iOS architecture, patterns and open-sourcers libraries. Solid iOS and Swift theoretical and practical knowledge.
Develops across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to App Store and support. Proficient in Scrum/Agile methodologies. Objective-C experience. Familiarity with continuous integration.
Experience in Swift UI, C++
Zupe Technology (ISO 27001:2013 Certified) is an offshore division of Flo2Cash Group(one of the fastest growing Fintech Companies in New Zealand & Australia).We're looking for passionate, motivated individuals to join our team's exciting journey as we grow, pioneer, and innovate. Experience with all the tools and technologies we use is a huge plus, but don't let one of those list items deter you! If you're excited by the notion of joining a team that is going to disrupt, make a name for itself, and have fun doing it, we want to hear from you!