Technology Lead- Cloud & DevOps
Work Experience : 6+ Years’
Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
Location : Bestech Business Tower, Sector-66, Mohali (Punjab)
Project Role Description : We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professional for Technology Lead- Cloud & DevOps position with extensive experience with AWS and Azure cloud services. This role will assist in implementing and supporting cloud solutions on MS Azure and AWS. Candidate should have experience implementing cloud solutions for various application architectures, scripting, programmatic integration with other applications, database and other data services. The role will focus on designing the hybrid Cloud capability and in developing an orchestration platform for automated provisioning, management and scalability of hosts, containers, applications and cloud services. Start date is immediate.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with the design and implementation of an enterprise Cloud capability; configuration of foundational AWS and AZURE cloud services, and continuously assessment and integration of emerging cloud features.
- Works closely with internal teams, including, but not limited to, Software Deployment and Support, Customer Service, and Product Development.
- Develop and maintain secure application deployment patterns on the cloud; review application solution designs for cloud-fit and optimality; and automate deployment patterns for reusability.
- Work closely with line of business (LOB) developers to collaborate on the design and deployment of proof-of-concept and pilot business use cases.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions adhere to enterprise cloud security and compliance controls.
- Identifies opportunities to standardize and improve the quality of deployments and performance assurance initiatives.
- Assist in documentation of the architecture and solution design of cloud platforms, cloud practices, connectivity and deployment patterns.
- Writes, updates and reviews technical documentation, including but not limited to, preconfiguration, Installation Sign off, trip pre-planning, trip action reports troubleshooting articles, training material, and lessons learned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and an ability to work independently and or in a team.
- Able to work under tight timeline and deliver on complex problems.
- Strong knowledge of all tiers used in modern architecture (front-end, mid-tier, RESTful web services, messaging, data tier)
- Exceptional knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available services
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
We need someone with the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of proven engineering/technical experience in building and supporting cloud solutions in a Public Cloud environment (preferably AWS and Azure).
- Hands on experience in using IaC (Infrastructure as a Code) tools; Terraform, Azure ARM, CloudFormation or similar.
- Hands on experience creating automation scripts as needed and working with various scripting/tooling languages, Python, PowerShell or similar
- Proven experience with CI/CD DevOps Pipelines
- Proven experience with Jenkin/Docker Containers/Kubernetes.
- Solid hands on experience with MS SQL / mySQL / MongoDB
- Solid understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows or Linux stack
- Strong knowledge and working experience with cloud infrastructure including deployment, monitoring, scaling and securing the environments.
- Hands-on experience with system configuration and Devops tools preferably Ansible, Bitbucket, Git, Jira and Confluence.
Other desired areas of expertise:
- Knowledge of Source Control: VSTS, VSS, TFS, Git, CVS, SVN
- Microsoft Azure/AWS/GCP certifications are highly preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Cloud Operating Systems including OpenStack, OpenShift and VSphere
- Participation in a paid on-call support rotation
- Participate in ideation and brainstorming sessions to devise creative and disruptive digital solutions
- Coach system engineers to develop technical talent within the squad
- Quickly adopt to managing multiple demands and competing priorities
Here's how we work:
We work very hard to meet tight timelines to keep our clients regulatory compliant. We deliver in increments through bi-weekly sprints to continually address the top priorities of our clients. We foster an environment of entrepreneurship in which cross-functional teams are given autonomy to make decisions. We have multiple teams that work on the product and each team is given flexibility to find a way that best allows them to thrive. We try to keep the static teams to less than 10 to form a microteam culture. We encourage team members "swarming" on a single issue instead working on issues in silo
It will be hard. We have high expectations and our teams are filled with dedicated high calibre members. You'll need to have persistence, passion and grit.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us. It is an extraordinary time to be in business. At Zupe, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals’ benefit from the value we collectively create.
Zupe Technology (ISO 27001:2013 Certified) is an offshore division of Flo2Cash Group(one of the fastest growing Fintech Companies in New Zealand & Australia).We're looking for passionate, motivated individuals to join our team's exciting journey as we grow, pioneer, and innovate. Experience with all the tools and technologies we use is a huge plus, but don't let one of those list items deter you! If you're excited by the notion of joining a team that is going to disrupt, make a name for itself, and have fun doing it, we want to hear from you!